Attention Coaches & Parents: Volunteers may be needed for some Skills. Your help when requested by our staff will be appreciated.
Players need to arrive to each Event 5 minutes prior to their scheduled time. All times are approximate. Players should wear uniform during competition. Players may compete in a maximum of 2 individual events. All players must participate in at least one event (individual or team). Players will compete with their Age Division only. The Tournament BBQ and Live Band will be running simultaneously with the Skills Challenge so make sure to get some grub between Events!
Rules: Most Points Wins: 15 Points for hitting the baseball off the tee (tee is at home plate), 10 Points for hitting the tee but the baseball doesn’t fall off, 4 Points for hitting inside the large garbage can, 2 Points for hitting outside the large garbage can. Points scored from the outfield are worth double. Throws from the outfield can bounce. Throws from shortstop and pitcher must be on the fly. If there is a tie, the most baseballs thrown directly into the bucket Wins!
8u Age Division: 135’
9u Age Division: 150’
10u Age Division: 150’
11u Age Division: 165’
12u Age Division: 165’
13u Age Division: 180’
14u Age Division: 180’
1. Pitcher throws the ball to Catcher
2. Catcher throws the ball to Shortstop (on 2nd Base)
3. Shortstop throws the ball to Right Fielder
4. Right Fielder throws the ball to 3rd Baseman
5. 3rd Baseman throws the ball to Left Fielder
6. Left Fielder throws the ball to 2nd Baseman (on 2nd Base)
7. 2nd Baseman throws the ball to Center Fielder
8. Center Fielder throws the ball to 3rd Baseman
9. 3rd Baseman throws the ball to 2nd Baseman (on 2nd Base)
10. 2nd Baseman throws the ball to 1st Baseman
11. 1st Baseman throws the ball to Catcher and Catcher tags Home Plate