- NEW for 2018: GOLD DIVISION and SILVER DIVISION (9u to 14u, details below)
- Dates: May 25, 26, 28, 2018 (Friday, Saturday, Monday)
- Location: Alpine, Lehi, Orem, Payson, Provo, Salem, Spanish Fork, Springville, Heber City (Utah)
- Team Fee: $525
- Team Fee: $575 (16u & 18u Age Divisions)
- Player Waiver of Liability: [Print, Sign & Upload to Team Roster on shop.rmsb.com]
- Registration Deadline: Wednesday, May 9, 2018
- 2017 – Championship Brackets: [ 7u, 8u, 9u, 10u, 11u, 12u, 13u, 14u, 16u, 18u ]
- 2017 – Consolation Brackets: [ 9u, 10u, 11u, 12u, 13u, 14u ]
- 2017 – Run Charts [A]: [ 7u, 8u, 9u, 10u, 11u, 12u, 13u, 14u, 16u, 18u ]
- 2017 – Run Charts [B]: [ 10u, 11u, 12u, 13u, 14u ]
- Note: It is very likely that the final seedings and qualifying teams for Monday will not be determined until after the last scheduled Games on Saturday are completed. Please do not Call and ask when the Seeds will be posted. As soon as we know the information, the Seeds will be posted. Thank You!
- Pool Play – 4 Games
- Two Games Friday and Two Games Saturday
- Gold and Silver Divisions offered for 9u to 14u
- Teams that play in the Silver Division are NOT eligible for the 2018 Tournament of Champions.
- Teams from Gold Division who qualify for Championship Day must play in Gold Division for Firecracker Tournament.
- Teams from Silver Division who play in the Championship Game must play in Gold Division for Firecracker Tournament.
- Championship Day will include Quarters, Semis, and Championship Games for Gold and Silver Divisions on Monday.
- Teams must be prepared to play as early as 8:30 am on Friday
- Individual Awards for 1st & 2nd Place (Gold and Silver Division)
- Qualifier for Tournament of Champions July 12, 13, 14, 2018 (Gold Division only)