- GOLD DIVISION and SILVER DIVISION (8u to 14u, details below)
- Dates: May 22, 23, 25, 2020 (Friday, Saturday, Monday)
- Location: Alpine, Saratoga Springs, Lehi, Orem, Payson, Provo, Salem, Spanish Fork, Springville (Utah)
- Age Divisions: 8u, 9u, 10u, 11u, 12u, 13u, 14u, 16u, 18u
- Team Fee: $525
- Team Fee: $575 (16u & 18u Age Divisions)
- Player Waiver of Liability: [Print, Sign & Upload to Team Roster on shop.rmsb.com]—
- Registration Available: January 2020
This is our largest Tournament of the year with 325+ teams which makes it one of the largest Tournaments in the Country. We fill-up in all Age Divisions every year, so we encourage you to Register early to secure your Team’s spot.
Tournament Schedules & Information
|On SmartScore you may Select from the following age divisions to view and print the schedule for the corresponding Age Division. If you have any questions, please Contact Rocky Mountain School of Baseball.
- Rules & Information
- Note: It is very likely that the final seedings and qualifying teams for Monday will not be determined until after the last scheduled Games on Saturday are completed. Please do not Call and ask when the Seeds will be posted. As soon as we know the information, the Seeds will be posted. Thank You!
- Pool Play – 4 Games
- Two Games Friday and Two Games Saturday
- Gold and Silver Divisions offered for 8u to 14u
- Teams that play in the Silver Division are NOT eligible for the 2019 Tournament of Champions.
- Teams from Gold Division who play in the Semi-Finals at March Madness Tournament must play in Gold Division for the Memorial Day Tournament.
- Teams from Gold Division who play in the Semi-Finals for Memorial Day Tournament must play in Gold Division for the Firecracker Tournament.
- Teams from Silver Division who play in the Championship Game at the March Madness Tournament must play in Gold Division for the Memorial Day Tournament.
- Teams from Silver Division who play in the Championship Game in the Memorial Day Tournament must play in Gold Division for the Firecracker Tournament.
- Championship Day will include Quarters, Semis, and Championship Games for Gold and Silver Divisions on Monday. (dependent on total amount of teams in each age division)
- Teams must be prepared to play as early as 8:30 am on Friday
- Individual Awards for 1st & 2nd Place (Gold and Silver Division)
- Qualifier for Tournament of Champions July 11, 12, 13, 2019 (Gold Division only)
Last Modified: October 18, 2019 - 3:49 pm