- Optional League Tournament
- Dates: June 7, 8, 2019 (Friday, Saturday)
- Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Team Fee: (League Teams) $275
- Team Fee: (Non-League Teams) $395
- Player Waiver of Liability: [Print, Sign & Upload to Team Roster on shop.rmsb.com]
- Registration Available: January 2019
- Note: Due to the fact this is a League Tournament we will ONLY be accepting a minimum number of Non-League Teams to reserve space for our League Teams to participate.
- Teams need to be prepared to play as early as 8:30 a.m. on Friday
Tournament Schedules & Information
- 2018 – Championship & Consolation Games
- 2018 – Run Charts: [ 8u, 9u, 10u, 11u, 12u, 13u, 14u ]
- Qualifier for Super League Great 8 Championships
- Pool Play – 4 Games
- Two Games Friday and Two Games Saturday
- Teams must be prepared to play as early as 9:00 am on Friday
- Championship & Consolation (certain Age Divisions) Game will be held Saturday evening
- League Teams Note: Two of the Tournament games will be part of your Super League schedule. These will be denoted on the schedule.
- Note: Fewest runs allowed by common opponent OR fewest runs allowed (all opponents) may be the determining factor for the teams that qualify for the Championship/Consolation Games. It is likely that more than one team per Pool will have a 4-0 record.
- Individual Awards for 1st Place and 2nd Place (Championship Game). Consolation Game is dependent on number of teams playing in each age division.
Last Modified: August 8, 2018 - 5:29 pm