- Optional League Tournament
- Dates: June 8, 9, 2018 (Friday, Saturday)
- Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Team Fee: (League Teams) $275
- Team Fee: (Non-League Teams) $395
- Player Waiver of Liability: [Print, Sign & Upload to Team Roster on shop.rmsb.com]
- Registration Deadline: Monday, April 30, 2018
- Note: Due to the fact this is a League Tournament we will ONLY be accepting a minimum number of Non-League Teams to reserve space for our League Teams to participate.
- Teams need to be prepared to play as early as 8:30 a.m. on Friday, June 9th
Tournament Schedules & Information
- 2017 – Championship / Consolation Brackets
- 2017 – Run Charts: [ 8u, 9u, 10u, 11u, 12u, 13u, 14u ]
- Qualifier for Super League Great 8 Championships
- Pool Play – 4 Games
- Two Games Friday and Two Games Saturday
- Teams must be prepared to play as early as 9:00 am on Friday
- Championship & Consolation (certain Age Divisions) Game will be held Saturday evening
- League Teams Note: Two of the Tournament games will be part of your Super League schedule. These will be denoted on the schedule.
- Note: Fewest runs allowed by common opponent OR fewest runs allowed (all opponents) may be the determining factor for the teams that qualify for the Championship/Consolation Games. It is likely that more than one team per Pool will have a 4-0 record.
- Individual Awards for 1st Place and 2nd Place (Championship Game). Team Award for 3rd Place (Consolation Game). Consolation Game is dependent on number of teams playing in each age division.
Last Modified: February 16, 2018 - 8:26 am