- TOC Qualifiers
• Access to all LIVE Tournament Pool Games for Ages 7u to 14u.
• Tournament results for ALL Pool Games will be accessible along with stats for each game.
• Keeps track of innings pitched. Pitching Logs will no longer be required.
• All teams must register online for tournaments so RMSB has access to each teams online Roster.
Note: SmartScore and Run Charts will still be used for Game Results and Tie-Breaker information.
• If I already follow our team on GameChanger and have a plus or premium subscription, will it work to follow the same team for the RMSB tournament? Yes, you can follow any and every team/tournament on GameChanger with your current subscription.
• What devices can I use to keep score? All iOS devices (iPhone, iPads, etc.) are compatible with GameChanger. Parents/Fans can follow the Tournament with an Android device but the scorekeeper will need to use an iOS device. Also, the scorekeeper will need plenty of battery life for their device! – Device Compatibility
• Do I have to have a subscription to see the tournament information? No, you can still see the tournament page, scores, animated live games, standings and schedules for free! You’d only need a Plus or Premium subscription if you wanted to see the box scores, stats, play-by-play or recap stories. The fan pricing page explains different levels of fan access: www.GC.com/fan-pricing.
• Can both teams score the game on GameChanger under the tournament page? NO, only ONE team can score the game under the tournament page. The home team is the designated GameChanger scorekeeper for the tournament. However, if the home team scorekeeper wants to relinquish the scorebook duties to the visiting team for whatever reason, they may do so as long as the visiting team agrees.
• I’m the home team/official scorekeeper for the game, but my team already uses GameChanger, can my games be imported into the tournament page? No, there is no current way to import the scored games from your regular GameChanger team into the tournament games. In order for your game results and stats to be reflected on the tournament page on GameChanger, your team will be REQUIRED (when home team) to have one of your scorekeepers score under the login that RMSB provides you.
• Will we need to setup the Games and Enter our Team’s Roster on GameChanger?? No, but it will be imperative to always keep your Team’s Rosters up to date on SHOP. This will ensure your GameChanger Roster is correct for each RMSB Tournament your team is playing in. Player Numbers can be added Day 1 of the tournament.
Last Modified: March 14, 2018 - 11:10 pm